FC DELCO Boys DA Annual Player Fees -- '19/'20 Season
Player fees are collected through Got Soccer and may be paid in full upon registration, or in monthly installment payments.
Families with financial needs are encouraged to apply for an FC DELCO scholarship.
Please note that all player fees are non-refundable.
Annual player fees will be paid in installments. An initial non-refundable deposit of $300 is due upon acceptance of your roster position and registration with FC DELCO for the 2019-2020 season. The remaining balance of your annual player fee is payable in 4 approximately equal monthly installments due from December 2019 to March 2020.
Players wishing to pay their annual player fees in full should contact Susan Panacek, Finance Director.
U12+ Boys DA Player Fees
||Balance Due/Paid in
What's Included in Your Boys DA Player Fee? (NOTE: U12 is Pre-DA)
- Soccer season consisting of 10 months
- Professional coaching & curriculum
- Top quality fields and facilities that limit the stoppage of training due to weather
- Training 3x per week for U12, training 4x per week for U13+
- Club fee
- Fundraising fee club-wide fundraiser to support the operations of the Club with participation by all players. Details to follow.
- U12 play in the Mid Atlantic MLS Youth League
- U13 + play in the Development Academy Regional League
- Elite national and regional tournaments and festivals
- U15+ access unprecedented exposure to college coaches
- Year-round goalkeeper training
- Sports performance training
- Extra training opportunities
- Club-approved coach travel costs
- Individual development plans
What Isn't Included in your Player Fee?
- Uniforms and accessories
- Player travel costs (Club-approved coach travel costs for DA events)
- Other expenses not explicitly covered by the current system (i.e. team parties, coach gifts, individual team tents, etc.)
Top Photo Credit: Michelle Wojciechowski © 2019