U12-U19 Boys ECNL Player Fees
||Balance Due/Paid in
|See 9-month Installment Schedule
What's Included in Your Boys ECNL Player Fee?
- Soccer season consisting of 10 months (U12 - U14); 7 months (U15 - U19) to account for the high school season.
- Professional coaching & curriculum
- Top quality fields and facilities that limit the stoppage of training due to weather
- Training 3x per week during the fall, winter and spring seasons on turf
- Club fee
- Fundraising fee club-wide fundraiser to support the operations of the Club with participation by all players. Details to follow.
- U12 Pre-ECNL play in a league such as APL or comparable; elite regional tournaments and Pre-ECNL Festivals
- U13 + U14 ECNL Northeast Region | South Division | Elite regional tournaments
- U15+ Play in the ECNL League, attend Elite Regional Tournaments, and travel to national ECNL showcases to gain access to the top competition in the country and get unprecedented exposure to college coaches
- Year-round goalkeeper training
- Sports performance training
- Extra training opportunities
- Club-approved coach travel costs (non ECNL events)
- Individual development planning
What Isn't Included in your Player Fee?
- Uniforms and accessories
- Player travel costs (Club-approved coach travel costs for ECNL events)
- Other expenses not explicitly covered by the current system (i.e. team parties, coach gifts, individual team tents, etc.)