The safety of our athletes and families is of the utmost importance. FC DELCO follows the most up to date guidelines put forth by the state of Pennsylvania, the counties in which we train (Montgomery and Chester Counties), the private facilities we use, and EPYSA.
FC DELCO and Opposing Teams (Players and Coaches)
* Players and coaches that are displaying symptoms are prohibited from attending
* Players are to adhere to social distancing rules when not playing in the game
* Players are required to wear face masks at all times even while playing
* Coaches and parents are required to wear face masks at all times
* Do not share water bottles, food, etc.
* Sanitize hands after leaving the field and between each game
* Players and coaches are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer
* No fist bumps, high fives, or handshakes
* No team meetings or gatherings. Teams must promptly exit the field at the conclusion of the game and head to their cars.
* Please abide by the facility rules listed above
* Spectators must socially distance themselves while watching the game
* Spectators are always required to wear face masks -- masks are required at all times
* Anyone displaying symptoms is prohibited from attending
* Spectators are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer