League & Tournament Links
Below, you'll find a comprehensive list of leagues and tournaments in which we participate.
APL/PAGS (Atlantic Premier League/Philadelphia Area Girls Soccer)
ECNL/ECNL Regional (Boys)
ECNL/ECNL Regional (Girls)
EDP Soccer League
PRCL (PA Clubs Regional League)
Tournaments: (For tourney registration and check-in info, please see below.
Penn Fusion Summer Classic
WestMont Battle at HillTop
Central League Festival
PA Classics Keystone Cup
Jack Walsh Memorial
Tournament Registration Instruction
After you receive your GotSoccer team account, and set it up, you are ready to register for tournaments. Your Zone director will share the event list with you, and then you can go ahead, and apply.
Steps for Applying for a Tournament:
1. Check the Event List, provided by your Zone Director.
2. Click the appropriate links and follow the steps necessary to apply to the tournament that has been selected for your team.
3. Log in using your GotSoccer Account information.
4. At this early stage, you are just applying for your team. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ENTERING SPECIFIC PLAYERS AT THIS POINT.
5. You may have questions about your team history? Please direct those to your Zone director.
6. You will also want to discuss which level to place your team in with your Zone director and your coach.
7. Click "pay by check" before submitting. Click "print application" and print a PDF of your application, which you then email to our Finance Director, Susan Panacek, who will take care of payment.
*******Registration is not complete until Susan P. receives the application PDF!*******
8. A few weeks before the tournament, you will receive an email letting you know that your team has been accepted. You will, at this point, be able to see other teams who have been accepted.
9. Once your team is accepted, you will receive an email from the tournament director asking you to upload your player passes and roster by a certain date. The tournament will provide instructions on how to do this. But if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Susan Hennelly, our Operations Manager.
10. The tournament may even ask you to have your players sign a COVID waiver, which you can share via TeamSnap.
11. Once everything is uploaded, you should be all set! You will receive a link to the schedule from the tournament director. Simply publish it to TeamSnap and you are a "go!"
Tournament Check-In Instruction
To complete the online check-in please follow these instructions:
- Go to your GotSoccer team page
- Click on the event located under "Event Registration History"
- Click on the "Documents" tab on the far right
- Load Documents:
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association (EPYS has new photos included with roster)
- Player Passes (Not Necessary if uploading the new EPYS roster with photos or US Club roster)
- Guest Player Forms (If applicable) - No longer needed for EPYS
- US Club Loan Form
** All uploaded files should be in PDF format. Documents uploaded in JPEG format will not be accepted. No photos of documents will be accepted.
** Documents should be uploaded as 1 file per category rather than individually scanned and uploaded.
Category 1: "Approved Roster" (with Photos if available)
Category 2: "Player Passes" (Only if the player pictures aren't printed on the roster)
Category 3: Guest Player Pass and / or Forms (if applicable form)
*Category 1 & 2 can be combined when uploaded as rosters for US Club and many state organizations now include player's pictures on the roster.
In addition to the above documents, the team's coach must bring the following with them to each game for verification.