After you receive your GotSoccer team account, and set it up, you are ready to register for leagues. Your Zone director will share the event list with you, and then you can go ahead, and apply. Note, our club may register you for some leagues -- but our Operations Manager, Susan Hennelly will let you know.
Steps for Registering for a League:
1. Check the Event List, provided by your Zone Director.
2. Click the appropriate links and follow the steps necessary to apply to the league that has been selected for your team.
3. Log in using your GotSoccer Account information.
4. At this early stage, you are just applying for your team. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ENTERING SPECIFIC PLAYERS AT THIS POINT.
5. You may have questions about your team history? Please direct those to your Zone director.
6. You will also want to discuss which level to place your team in with your Zone director and your coach.
7. Click "pay by check" before submitting. You can then either forward a screenshot of your application OR the confirmation email to our Finance Director, Susan Panacek, who will take care of payment. Note: make sure if you forward the confirmation email, that you include the payment amount needed. (Sometimes it isn't automatically included.)