Manager & Volunteer Registration
Clearances and Risk Management
Hello, managers! Thank you for stepping up to help. Whether you are new to the team manager role or a returning veteran, squaring away your clearances and registration is the first place to start!
If you have volunteered for your child's school or have obtained clearances for work or other volunteer activities, you may provide those as long as they are valid. To be valid, clearances need to have been issued after July 31, 2017.
Step 1: Obtain your clearances and complete your risk management training:
Step 2: Upload everything to GotSport and Complete Final Two Items
- You do not need a special login -- in fact, your receiving email (or the email you receive all communications from us) can be used as your login.
- Here are step-by-step instructions and links on how to upload to GotSport.
- Complete the following within GotSport:
- EPYS Risk Management Form
- EPYS Communicable Diseases Agreement (can be found under "forms")
- Once everything is uploaded and complete, please email Susan Hennelly to let her know. Be sure to include your team name and age.