Stack Sports Tips and Helpful Hints for Coaches, Managers and Volunteers
Creating Stack Sports Account (Coaches & Team Managers)
1. Review the brief Coach FAQs document prior to beginning the process. Pay particular attention to items 2, 3, 4 and 6.
2. Click HERE to access system. Select the following option:
2019-20 Coach & Team Manager Registration
3. Create a member account using the name that appears on your clearances and provide all requested information. Reminder: agree to background check to finish creating account although one will not be performed (#4 in Coach FAQ document)
4. Once completed, access your member account and upload all required items:
- Camera icon: headshot (coaches only)
- Building icon: ‘Safety Certificate’ (ie PA Child Abuse, PA Background Check & FBI Clearance (if paid coach) or Affidavit (if unpaid volunteer living in PA more than 10 years) all in one pdf file)
- Ambulance icon: CDC Concussion Training completion certificate
- Person icon: ‘Abuse Prevention’ (ie SafeSport Trained completion certificate, the one issued after completing all 3 modules. NOT the certificates from each individual module.)
- Download an app such as Tiny Scanner or Genius Scan on your cell phone. Take pictures of your 3 clearance documents and load them into a single pdf file that you can email to yourself for uploading.
- The required CDC Concussion and SafeSport training modules are integrated with the Stack Sports system. This means that if you have not yet completed these items you can click on the link in the document uploading area, complete the training, and upload the document straight to your account. If you have already completed the training outside the system, simply upload your completion certificate.