The 2019 Crossbar Challenge
Each year, FC DELCO hosts a crossbar challenge at the end of our fall season to raise money for a charity that is close to all of our hearts. This year, we're supporting one of our former players and his family, Daniel Yallah.
This year, the Crossbar Challenge will take place from October 21st - November 22nd. The finals will be held on November 25th at our FC DELCO College Night at The Proving Grounds.
Who: Boys and girls within FC DELCO
What: Crossbar Challenge
- Playoff Rounds: In training during the weeks of Oct 21st - November 22nd
- Finals: November 25th at The Proving Grounds during College Night | 6:30 PM | Field 3
Cost: $5 -- please pay your coach directly, or follow the directions below to donate to the Yallah Trust Fund.
Registration: If you plan on participating, please fill out this form
All proceeds will be deposited into the Yallah Trust Fund through Daniel's GoFund Me.
CROSSBAR CHALLENGE RULES:
Where to Stand:
1. U9 - U10: 12 yards or further. Players may punt the ball.
2. U11 - U12: 18 yards or further. Players must kick from the ground.
3. U13 +: 25 yards or further. Players must kick from the ground.
1. Fill out this Google form.
2. Give your coach or manager $5.
3. Or donate to the Yallah Trust Fund through the Yallah GoFund Me and attach a screen capture of your receipt to the Google form.
Anyone who hits the crossbar in training gains entry into the finals, which will be held at The Proving Grounds on Monday night, November 25th. Time TBD.
Please take videos of your crossbar challenge and share them with email@example.com
Got questions? Please reach out to Steph.