FC DELCO Boys MLS NEXT Annual Player Fees -- '20/'21 Season
Player fees are collected through Got Soccer and may be paid in full upon registration, or in monthly installment payments.
Families with financial needs are encouraged to apply for an FC DELCO scholarship.
Please note that all player fees are non-refundable.
Players wishing to pay their annual player fees in full should contact Susan Panacek, Finance Director.
What's Included in Your Boys MLS NEXT Player Fee? (NOTE: U12 is Pre-MLS NEXT)
- Soccer season consisting of 10 months
- Professional coaching & curriculum
- Top-quality fields and facilities that limit the stoppage of training due to weather
- Training 3x per week for U12, training 4x per week for U13+
- U12 play in the Acela Premiership
- Elite national and regional tournaments and festivals
- U15+ access unprecedented exposure to college coaches
- Goalkeeper training
- Sports performance support
- Extra training opportunities
- Club-approved coach travel costs
- Individual development plans
What Isn't Included in your Player Fee?
- Uniforms and accessories
- Player travel costs (Club-approved coach travel costs for MLS NEXT events)
- Other expenses not explicitly covered by the current system (i.e. team parties, coach gifts, individual team tents, etc.)
For more information about our MLS NEXT Program or MLS NEXT player fees, please contact our Technical Director, Jeff Zaun.
Top Photo Credit: J. Douglas Willen, 2020