The Black & Gold Reimagined: Help Us Raise Funds for FC DELCO, including Our Financial Assistance Program!
Week of Giving * Virtual Trivia Night * Silent Auction
In order to ensure the safety of our families, we are making our 2022 Black & Gold Fundraiser completely virtual. Join us through some fun events that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own couch to raise money for FC DELCO, including our financial assistance program.
Schedule of Events:
- February 6th
- Week of giving starts -- make a donation now!
- Coach & volunteer award winners shared -- watch live on Facebook!
- The online auction opens -- SHOP NOW!
- February 12th
- Virtual Team Trivia Night (see details and ticket information below -- purchase ticket)
- Hall of Fame Awards shared
- 8:30 PM Silent Auction closes
Virtual Trivia Night:
Join us for a virtual FC DELCO trivia night where you'll be able to test your soccer, and sports, as well as your FC DELCO, Spirit United, and Continental FC knowledge! Purchase a ticket to compete as a family OR compete with your team. One ticket gives you the ability FOR EVERYONE in your household to compete!
Virtual Trivia Night Details:
WHO: Parents, players, coaches, alumni, anyone -- anyone who is looking for something fun to do from home!
WHAT: Virtual trivia to test your soccer and sports knowledge. We will also have FC DELCO, Spirit, and CFC history questions baked in for extra fun!
WHEN: Saturday, February 12th | 7:00 - 8:30 PM
LOCATION: Your couch
COST: $20 per household, regardless of the number of people competing in your family
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Purchase ONE ticket per household regardless of the number of people playing in your family. During checkout, you can write in your team name on the "special requests" line.
- You can compete as an individual OR as a family OR compete with your FC DELCO teammates (if you are an FC DELCO player) OR other parents on your child's team. You can even compete with a team of friends unrelated to FC DELCO! You can even mix up the team and have parents and players and friends competing together. Any combination you want works. The more the merrier.
- You don't need to physically be in the same location to compete.
- Players and parents: chat amongst yourselves NOW about competing in a group.
- Ahead of our event, we will contact you to ask if you are competing with others who do not live in your household, such as your teammates or other parents on your child's team.
- During the event, you will be able to select your team Zoom room to compete in for each round. You will work together as a team in your Zoom room to answer questions and gain points!
INCENTIVE: If more than 75% of your team purchases a ticket for our event, your coach gets a free ticket and can play along with you!
EXAMPLES AND FAQs:
- My family and I want to compete together. We live in the same house. How many tickets do we purchase? ONE ticket.
- My child and her teammates want to compete together as a team OR parents from our team want to compete as a team. How many tickets should be purchased? Each household should purchase ONE ticket per household. So if you have 10 players on your team living in 10 separate households, you should purchase 10 tickets. When we send an email ahead of the event, let us know the team name and who is competing.
- My child wants to compete with his team, and all the parents want to compete as a team. How many tickets should we purchase? Each household should purchase ONE ticket per household. So if you have 20 players on your team living in 20 separate households, you should purchase 20 tickets. When we send an email ahead of the event, let us know the team name and who is competing.
- My player wants to compete and my spouse and I want to compete. How many devices will we need? You will need two different devices and two different Zoom accounts.
- Our team wants to get together at someone's house to compete and have a fun night out. Is that ok? Yes that's ok! In this case, you only need to purchase one ticket ($20). We ask as a courtesy that all families participating make a donation through our link because we are trying to have this fundraiser to raise money for our club and our financial assistance program.
- Do I need to purchase Zoom to compete? No. The free version works fine.
- How do sponsorships work? Purchase a sponsorship, and we will send you an email ahead of time to provide email information for the people to whom you want to gift tickets.
- This is a really fun and inexpensive event for our family. Thank you FC DELCO! We want to donate more money. How do we do that? Click here to donate!
PURCHASE YOUR TRIVIA NIGHT TICKET